New Platoon Leader eBook for Platoon Leaders in the Army National Guard and Army Reserves. Learn some secret advice to help you develop a cohesive team of trained warriors. Discover how to be an effective, excellent and efficient leader while balancing your family time, civilian job and military career!
Here's what you will learn:
· What to Expect as an Officer in the Army National Guard
· What to Expect as a Platoon Leader
· Platoon Leader Duties & Responsibilities
· How to Build a Solid Relationship with Your Platoon Sergeant
· How to Develop the Platoon Leader Mindset
· How to be an Effective Platoon Leader
· How to Understand the Difference Between Collective Training and Individual training
· How to Develop a Platoon METL
· How to Conduct Mission Planning and Write OPORDs
· How to Host Effective Platoon Training Meetings
· The Basics about Your Military Education
· How to Develop a COHESIVE Team
· How to Set-Up Your Own Leader’s Book
· How to Increase Morale In Your Platoon with an Effective Rewards Program
· How to Conduct Initial Counseling and Handle NCOERs
· How to Properly Manage Your OER Support Form
· How to Manage the Officer Evaluation Report
· How to Maintain a High Level of Unit Readiness within Your Platoon
· Everything You Need to Know about PMCS and Motor Stables
· What You Need to Know about Property Accountability
· Jobs to Look For After Platoon Leader
· How to Effectively Manage Your Career
· How to Prepare Yourself to Be a Great Company Commander
· & Much More!
After reading my Platoon Leader eBook you will know EXACTLY what you need to do achieve success as a part-time Platoon Leader.
Features 93-pages. Digital download in PDF format. Just $17.00. Satisfaction guaranteed.